A Contractor You Can Count On
Welcome to Karco Communications, A Division of Karco Enterprises, Inc.
Our mission at Karco Communications is to provide professional services in the fields of Telecommunications, Physical Security and Project Management to federal government facilities and agencies. The philosophy of Karco is based on respect for each or our fellow employees, respect for every client, and individual responsibility. Our success is dependent upon the satisfaction of each and every client. The Karco team works everyday to ensure that our philosophy is being carried out.
Karco is committed to assisting government agencies achieve their contracting goals, while providing value added solutions. Our experience allows us to provide services from conceptual design through completion and customer acceptance. Client satisfaction is our primary factor in developing and maintaining a positive client – contractor relationship. We are in business to succeed at building long lasting relationships with the people we are fortunate enough to do business with. Contracts help our business grow in the financial sector but the strong relationships we hope to maintain in our growth are of the utmost importance.
We utilize our client contacts and unique contract vehicles to streamline the procurement process for clients throughout the United States. Our Contracting Classifications and Certifications separate Karco Communications from our competition.
Karco Communications is owned and operated by industry professionals who possess very strong reputations within the federal government procurement arena.
Meet Our Team:
- Graduate, Cameron School of Business, University of North Carolina Wilmington
- B.S. in Business Management with a Human Resources Concentration
Executive Assistant to the President/CEO/Sales Team, Velocity Solutions, Inc.(A financial profit strategy company which shows net revenues in excess of $29 million) Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Sales performance analysis and forecasting to Executive Team
- Created process for and managed inside sales support team, process is still in use today
- Database maintenance and development that the entire company works out of, processes/methods are still used today
- Hiring and Training Sales Support for EVP of Sales, Account Executives, amp; Account Managers
A native of Massachusetts, David S. Mulholland moved to North Carolina in 1994 with his wife, Debbie and three children. They resided in High Point, North Carolina prior to moving to the coast and Wilmington in 2004.
He has spent the last eleven years in the telecommunications federal sector. He has been involved in every facet of the federal sales and procurement process. He previously served as Installation Manager and Director of Business Development. His duties have included Project Management and Installation Management. Each of these activities is critical to the successful delivery of each and every project.
As Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, he is responsible for the sales and operations segment of Karco Communications. This includes the sales and marketing efforts, developing prospective clients, project management and vendor relationships. He subscribes to the “old school” philosophy of customer satisfaction and retention.
Originally from upstate New York, where he received a CTE diploma in Automotive Technology, Lucas worked as an Automotive and Diesel Technician for several years before beginning his career in the Communications Industry. During his experiences as a technician he was able to build a strong foundation to further develop his mechanical aptitude, which benefits him significantly with installing communications systems.
Lucas has been with Karco for 5 of his 8 years in the Communication Industry. As Installation Manager, he oversees all on-site installations and ensures all work is being completed not only on time, but correctly and up to code requirements.
Installing, testing, and servicing Network amp; low voltage cabling equipment including:
- Fiber optic
- Cat 5 and 6 cabling
- Multi-pair Copper Cabling
- Various Paging and Background Music Systems
- Security Camera Equipment and Cables
- Installed various systems all around the United States and internationally:
- Upgraded a total of 48 NYNG Armories to new Cat 6 Cabling
- Upgraded paging and Music Systems at 18 military commissaries domestically and 23 commissaries throughout South Korea and Japan.
- Installed wireless and wired security camera systems at several military/government facilities including:
* Guantanamo Bay,Cuba
* Shaw AFB,South Carolina
* Fort Hood,Texas